About SG Arrival Card
Even though the Covid-19 pandemic situation got better, there are still new outbreaks that must be taken seriously. For this reason, the Singapore government introduced the Singapore Arrival Card, a health declaration form containing travelers’ travel and health details.
The SG Arrival Card is a precautionary measure aiming to avoid the further spread of Covid-19 within Singapore. It was launched as a substitution for the previously existing paper-based health card.
The Singapore Arrival Card is obligatory for all countries nationals who want to visit Singapore. The only exceptions are vaccinated residents who arrive in Singapore through the land entry points and persons who travel to Singapore for transit purposes without immigration clearance.
One can apply for the SG Arrival Card entirely online. It is required to fill out the application form, attach the requested documents, and cover the fee. The confirmation is then delivered to the email address as a PDF document.
At the borders, when they arrive in Singapore, the applicant may need to present their valid passport, onward ticket, as well as a visa and a yellow fever vaccination certificate. While the SG Arrival Card is connected to the passport, it is better to save it on the device just in case of some issues.
The Singapore Electronic Arrival Card must be submitted 3 days in advance of arrival to Singapore and allows only one entry into the country.
Note that the SG Arrival Card is not a visa, and nationals without visa-free access must have both a visa and a health declaration card in order to visit Singapore.
Singapore Arrival Card Application Process
The SG Arrival Card application process is easy and can be finished within several minutes. Here is what you should do:
- Complete the application form. For the Singapore arrival card, you need to share your personal, contact, travel, and health information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Cover the fee. All payment methods that our website offers are secure, so you can choose any of them, including PayPal and debit/credit card.
- Regularly check your email account. The approved Singapore Arrival Card will be sent to the email address.
The confirmation comes as a PDF file. As the SG Arrival Card is electronically connected to the applicant’s passport, there is no necessity to make a printout. Still, we recommend that you save the Singapore Arrival Card document on your device.
Requirements to complete the Arrival Card to Singapore
If you plan to travel to Singapore with the SG Arrival Card, you need to fulfill some requirements:
- It is necessary to attach the required document and meet the technical requirements:
- you should have a valid passport (it mustn’t expire within 6 months of the planned date of arrival in Singapore)
- you must have a working device (phone, laptop, tablet, or PC) with a stable internet connection
- you need to have the ability to pay online and sufficient funds
- your email account must remain active and accessible
- You also have to provide accurate information while applying for the SG Arrival Card online, including:
- your personal details (name, surname, date of birth, nationality, etc.)
- travel information (departure date and arrival date, flight details, etc.)
- health information
- contact details (your phone number and email address).
- You should enter Singapore only through one of the following entry ports:
- Singapore Changi Airport SIN
- Tuas checkpoint
- Woodlands checkpoint
- Singapore Cruise Centre
- Changi Point Ferry Terminal
- Changi Ferry Terminal
- Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- Upon arrival, immigration authorities may ask you to present the following documents:
- your valid passport
- a visa to Singapore and the next destination (if applicable)
- yellow fever vaccination certificate (if applicable)
- a return or onward ticket
Who should fill out the electronic health declaration for Singapore
The Singapore Arrival Card is mandatory for all categories of travelers visiting Singapore, regardless of their nationality:
- foreign citizens on short-term trips
- travelers enrolled in the Frequent Traveler Programme
- long-term Pass holders, including those who have Work Pass, Long-Term Visit Pass, Student’s Pass, and Dependent’s Pass
- permanent residents
- Singapore citizens
However, transit travelers without seeking immigration clearance and fully vaccinated residents entering Singapore through the land entry points make an exception. They are exempt from the SG Arrival Card requirement.
When to submit the SG Arrival Card application
You need to apply for a Singapore Electronic Arrival Card 3 days before the planned arrival date in Singapore.
The processing time depends on several factors, one of which is the correctness of the data provided.
It is essential that the information in the form is correct, up-to-date, and fully completed. Mistakes and errors may cause issues and delays during processing.
Note that should you provide false or incomplete information, you may even get fined or sentenced to imprisonment.
If the information changes or you realize that there are mistakes in the form, it is necessary to contact our support team. You may be required to withdraw your submitted SG Arrival Card and apply for a new one.
Do I still need to complete the SG Arrival Card to go to Singapore?
Yes, unless you are a fully-vaccinate resident arriving in Singapore through the land checkpoints or a transit traveler without seeking immigration clearance. All travelers willing to enter Singapore must complete the Singapore Arrival Card, including foreign visitors, long-term Pass holders, Singapore citizens and residents.
How can I fill out a Singaporean Arrival Card?
To complete your SG Arrival Card online, you need to go to the online application form, enter all the required details, pay the processing fee, and the confirmation of the correctly submitted form will be delivered to your email inbox. You should save its copy on your electronic device and show it to enter Singapore without any issues.
When should I complete my SG electronic health declaration?
You must complete the SG Arrival Card online application form 3 days prior to your trip to Singapore. Make sure your information is correct and relevant to avoid delays.
What is the cost of the SG Arrival Card?
The cost of the Singapore Electronic Arrival Card on our website is 34 Euro. You can cover the fee via any payment method available, including a debit/credit card and PayPal.
How long do I have to wait to receive the SG arrival card confirmation?
Each case is individual, so processing time varies. Still, usually, you don’t have to wait long, and many applications get processed within several hours. By completing the form correctly, you maximize your chances for speedy approval.